Saturday, July 10, 2010

A newbie's perspective on how to earn money through blogging

I am new to blogging and this I do not deny; however, I became even more interested to this exercise when I found out that I can earn some decent money from it. And there were those who really made a living out of blogging.

Like a diligent student, I researched on the art of blogging and boy it came as a surprise when I was bombarded by information from all sides! Now, my head is in a spin trying to sort out the data so as not to have an overload. I remembered a quote from Miyamoto Musashi's The Book of Five Rings (Go Rin No Sho) when he said "from one thing, know ten thousand things". Now, this does not mean that you will learn ten thousand things literally; it only meant that you will learn a lot of information if you want to engage in the enterprise not only on blogging but from anything. 

There are websites that offers tutorials and tips on how to write a blog which includes correct grammar, punctuations, composition, copywriting, layouting, traffic generation, sites where you can earn money from your blog, etc.

If you want to continue to pursue your blogging, I have provided the links that are very informative with regards to blog writing and earning from blogs. There are only four which I can provide for now, but I will add more as I research further.

Recommended Sites:
Like what I have said, I am a newbie so I still have a long way to go before I reap the  fruits of my labor, but hopefully I will have my fruits. For now I'm just enjoying the experience of blogging.

If you like to add anything like tips, additional information, useful websites feel free to comment or email me so we can share it in the blogging community.


Thank you

2 comments:

  1. Very cool idea. And I will check out your list of sites. Thank you and good luck on your new blog!

    ReplyDelete