Thursday, July 15, 2010

I hate Zombies!!

Among the monsters that man has concocted, it is the zombies that I hate. Unlike their undead cousins, the vampires you cannot reason with them, and they are disgusting. They grunt and chase you in hoards until they block your means of escape and eventually they will eat you or turn you in to one of them.

There is a possibility that a zombie infestation could happen with all the bacterias and germs that are floating around not to mention the viruses that have been discovered and yet to be discovered ready to mutate by nature's whim. Before, zombies are slow walkers but now they are agile and abled climbers too!

But what is a Zombie? Traditionally, zombies were created by powerful magicians or wizards to become laborers or slaves (an organic robot perhaps?). But now, zombies were also created by science either through alien influence, viral mutation, or even radiation. Unlike with a wizard as a cause of zombification, once you killed the wizard the zombies goes with it too; however, with science based zombies the cause of it is always as what have been stated above.

I guess, the real reason as to why I hate zombies is what they represent. They represents mindless individuals who cannot stand on their own ground. They could also personify, in some way, philosophies of men that should have been dead but refused to die due to ignorance. Also, we can equate the zombie's need to feed on consumerism. And the so called necessity to conform with a group so as not to be "left out". 

I hate zombies, but come to think of it I could be one of them.




2 comments:

  1. Boss Vic, mag laro ka Left 4 dead 2..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I should have used the photo above as my ID picture.

    ReplyDelete